Getting to know Doralyn Moore Post 1

 



Hello, Readers. Happy New Year! 

What are your plans for 2024? Have you made any New Year’s resolutions? More importantly, do you intend to keep them?

         



Naturally, I love to read. Every day, you’ll find me at my favorite coffee shop, reading. When people come into the store and ask about me, they say, “You know, the lady who always comes in here and reads.”

There’s nothing nicer than a hot cup of tea, a treat, and a book. I enjoy thrillers, mysteries, and contemporary fiction. Currently, I’m reading David Baldacci’s latest book, The Edge. At the beginning of the book, after one action scene, things moved slowly, but as I keep reading, they’re beginning to pick up speed. 


In addition to reading, I am the author of three published contemporary Christian novels and have another one coming out in the fall of this year, Caused to Triumph. I started writing seriously in 2019 when I retired from over thirty years of employment in social services. My experience in this field provides fertile ground for plots and characters.


Doralyn Moore has a Master of Education degree from the University of Toronto and over thirty-years’ experience in social services, working with diverse populations. This familiarity has helped inform the storylines for her books

Doralyn hopes the journey of the characters will encourage readers to consider seriously the life-changing news of salvation through Jesus Christ and to trust in the goodness and faithfulness of God. 


See our Next post this coming Saturday!! 

Learn more here at her website

Follow her on X (Twitter)

Join her Newsletter Here

Follow her on Youtube



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Need an Editor? Christian Indie Authors

Readers Love Us