This is an older post.
What could be better to do on a chilly evening than sit in front of a fire with a good book in your hands? Yes, I know that it’s August and in most places in the US especially it’s probably pretty warm. But, Fall is coming. And with Fall comes falling temperatures. So why not plan ahead for those chilly evenings? Lucky for you, today, we have just the thing for you. Faith Blum has written three novellas just the perfect length for a short read. They’re wholesome, clean, entertaining, romantic, and historical. Be sure to read to the end of this post to enter an fun giveaway and find out about the free book offer!
Let me at Thy throne of mercy/Find a sweet relief/Kneeling there in deep contrition/Help my unbelief Timothy is at his wit's end. His twelve year old half-sister has run off five housekeepers in almost a year. Since their parents died, she has grown wilder than ever. What can he do? As he looks for a new housekeeper, his eye catches sight of a mail order bride advertisement. One young lady has a younger sister and sounds like a God-fearing woman. Could this be the answer to his dilemma or will Louise run her off, too? Approximately 18,000 words
Mail Order bride seeks wealthy Western man. Write Mona Sommers, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Alexander Granger is tired of his father’s lectures and sermons. It’s time for payback. His plan is to pretend to marry a woman and scandalize his father when he finds out they aren’t really married. Will Mona accept his offer? Can Alex get away with his plan?
Approximately 14,000 words.
About the AuthorWebsite | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
GiveawayFaith is giving away prizes to two people. The first prize winner will receive: ~A paperback of the novel that started the novellas, Amazing Grace (or novel of choice) ~One handpainted bookmark (painted by the author’s sister) ~A silver pen nib bookmark The second prize winner will receive: ~An ebook copy of Amazing Grace (or ebook of choice) ~Two handpainted bookmarks (painted by the author’s sister)
SalesFrom August 24-28 only, I Love Thee will be free! Also on sale during the blog tour are A Mighty Fortress which will be$0.99 from August 23-30 and Be Thou My Vision which will be $0.99 from August 30-September 6.
Tour ScheduleMonday, August 24
- Tour Intro at Writings, Ramblings, and Reflections
- Spotlights and Guest Post at Rebekah Lyn Books – Writing novellas
- Review of Pass Me Not at The Overactive Imagination
- Spotlights at Rise, Write, Shine!
- Spotlights at River of Stones
- Review of Redeemed of Wildflower Acres
- Author Interview at Jaye L. Knight
- Review of Pass Me Not at Hello Precious Bliss
- Review of Pass Me Not and Author Interview at Laura Whiskens
- Spotlight and Character Interview (Rhoda) at Shannon Pemrick
- Spotlights at God’s Peculiar Treasure Rae
- Release Day announcement with excerpt from Amazing Grace at Writings, Ramblings, and Reflections
- Review of Pass Me Not at Melanie Snitker, author
- Author Interview at Marianne Sciucco
- Review of Redeemed at With a Joyful Noise
- Review of I Love Thee at Hello Precious Bliss
- Review of I Love Thee at Laura Whiskens
- Review of Pass Me Not at Wildflower Acres
- Spotlights at Tialla’s Tellings
- Review of I Love Thee and character interview at Flights from the Aerie
- Spotlights and Guest Post at Franky Brown
- Review of Redeemed at Hello Precious Bliss
- Sneak Peeks at Writings, Ramblings, and Reflections
- Review of Redeemed at Laura Whiskens
- Review of Pass Me Not and Author Interview at Flights from the Aerie
- Spotlights at Samantha Fury Novels
- Blog Tour Wrap-up and Giveaway winners at Writings, Ramblings, and Reflections