Audio Review

Audio Book Review Barbara Goss

We will have different reviews as often as time allows thanks for dropping by. 

Drawn from Darkness: Hearts of Hays, Book 4 Barbara Goss 

Summary   
Hays, Kansas, 1897. Nellie, a devout Christian, meets Nicholas, a devout womanizer, and sparks fly when their two worlds collide. Nicholas, the rich son of a hotel's owner, can't control his attraction to Nellie, one of the hotel maids. Nicholas pursues, and Nellie retreats. Her own pristine reputation is endangered as a result of Nicholas' undisciplined actions. Nicholas finally pretends to join her world by requesting Bible lessons from her. This ruse may change his life forever. Yet danger surrounds them in the form of a jealous stepbrother. 

 
Review 

What brought you to the decision to listen to this book? The cover. It drew me in. The male model on the cover is one of my favorite models so I just had to read it, well listen to it.

What did you love best about Drawn from Darkness?
My husband and I share the same account and this is one of my Reads. I liked that it was historical and clean and the cover drew me into the story. I like a happy ending and the mystery inside the novel, kept me wanting to hear what happened next.

Which scene was your favorite?
These are hard to do without giving away the story so stop reading if you don't want a spoiler. I liked the way he got saved and come to know the Lord by reading with her and studying the Bible.

If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?
God's divine healing, Romance and love the way He intended

Any additional comments?
This is my first book by Barbara Goss, but I'm going to listen to some more soon. I love clean novels but those that are filled with Romance are my favorite. This was a great listen and I'm so happy that there are authors out there that put clean works out for us to listen too. Thanks Mrs. Goss 


Today's review comes from 
Samantha Fury
Website 
Facebook Group
Contact Us
Samantha Fury is the author of  the Street Justice Series.  
She's written many articles on book covers, for Indie Authors.
She operates several Indie Groups. Editing Services, Cover
Artist, Helpful Indie Facebook Groups.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to know Doralyn Moore Post 1

Need an Editor? Christian Indie Authors

Readers Love Us