CIAN Blogger Janie Winsell



Here at CIAN we try to bring you helpful and uplifting information from Christian bloggers. We'd like to introduce you to one of our new bloggers. Please say hello to Janie and look forward to hearing more from her on our blogs.


My name is Janie and I am 34 years old. I’m originally from Oklahoma, but my family moved around a lot during my school years, and I ended up in Alabama when I was in the fifth grade. Right now, I balance my time between Alabama and Tennessee depending on the week. I’m a writer, blogger, and author. Currently I have a Bachelor’s degree in Music Education and a Master’s degree in Creative Writing. Currently I’m working towards a Master’s Degree in Digital Marketing.



I have my own website, and I blog for a few other sites on occasion. I’m a critique partner, beta reader, and book reviewer. I have one book out right now, and I will be releasing two more books this year.  I am a Christian, and I found my calling in introducing the Gospel through my written words. I believe in writing Christian Fiction that is true to the way the real world acts. I am a mother to a mischievous cat named Angelous.




I enjoy spending time with my family and working towards my future with God leading the way.  Some of my favorite things: Mexican food, wholesome movies, Contemporary Christian music, and books.






If you are an author, and you want to be interviewed on my website, please PM on Facebook.
You can find me:
Janie Winsell is the author of The Women of Strength Series. She offers writing advice and publishing advice for Indie authors and she hosts her blogs often on the Christian Indie Authors Website & Blogs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to know Doralyn Moore Post 1

Need an Editor? Christian Indie Authors

Readers Love Us