Today's topic... Writing Plans “I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that I planned many times to come to you (but have been prevented from doing so until now) in order that I might have a harvest among you, just as I have had among the other Gentiles.” ~ Romans 1:13 When I read the above verse this morning, I couldn’t help but think of a book that I have been planning to write for almost three years now. It’s a very important book to me, and I know it will bring glory to God. However, while I have been planning to write it, things keep preventing me from doing so. Have you ever experienced something like that? I am very encouraged that Paul went through the same thing. He planned to go to Rome to share the Gospel with the Gentiles and reap a harvest for God – but God was determining his steps and prevented him from doing so (Pro. 16:9). It wasn’t that Paul’s plans weren’t good; it just wasn’t God’s timing. That’s the way I now see the bo...
thank you for all these great giveaway. have a great day. Be Well & Be Blessed! ( :
ReplyDelete