12 days of Christmas Day one



Join us and our authors starting the 10th of Dec 

Author one  Heather Heart  9 to  12



Author two  Robin Helm 12 to 3 
     Hi, everyone. My books reflect my love of music, as well as my fascination with the paranormal and science fiction. My works include The Guardian Trilogy, the Yours by Design series, Understanding Elizabeth, A Very Austen Christmas: Austen Anthologies, Book 1, and A Very Austen Valentine: Austen Anthologies, Book 2. Other releases to watch for in 2019 are More to Love, Lawfully Innocent, Maestro, and A Very Austen Romance: Austen Anthologies, Book 3.  I live in sunny South Carolina and adore my one husband, two married daughters, and three grandchildren. I like my sons-in-law, too. Ha! And our four family dogs.  Learn more about Robin here


Author three Jeanne Burrows 3 to 6 
     Hello readers! My book series is a romantic adventure story. It’s about a group of friends working together to fight evil, a mysterious new race and a guy saving a girl! As a mom of four, I was tired of all the dystopian, inappropriate books out there for young people. I wanted to write something romantic and adventurous with positive values. You can find out more about the series at Seabornseries.com  Jeanne is giving away a couple of signed hardcover copies of my book and a couple of Kindle copies.Visit Jeanne's site here 

Author Cynthia Simmons 6 to 9
Author, Coach, Radio Host, and Bible teacher, Cynthia L Simmons has five grown children and lives in Atlanta. She combines her love of history in her mysteries. www.clsimmons.com  Cynthia will be giving away some jewelry my son and I make called Overcomer Jewelry, and several ebooks.

We'll have paperbacks, gift cards, E-books will be on sale.  You can enter to win one of two kindles lots of fun come join us 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting to know Doralyn Moore Post 1

Need an Editor? Christian Indie Authors

Readers Love Us